Here at Yarona Electronic Systems we know the way forward to add value to your home, it is not just converting that loft or redesigning that kitchen but totally working on the whole basic structural too.
Before you even think to consider cosmetic improvements and repairs like bathrooms, kitchen, flooring and redecorating, make sure your all the structural problems are fixed. Cosmetic solutions can hide problems from potential buyers but are very unlikely to fool a valuer and this will be sure to scupper any sale.
All these defects can all be repaired but a price. They are to be amongst the most expensive work required in a renovation project but, in terms of adding value, they are absolutely essential. We can help you to work on these problems from a minimum budget without going deeper into your pockets.
What are Structural Problems?
- a Sagging or leaking roof
- rising damp
- structural cracks to walls
- bowing walls
- rotten joists or roof timbers
- broken tiles
- a collapsed floor /slab
Most of the urban homes are very old, with old plumbing, electrical and gas systems, which can be very dangerously to you and your family. Updating services such as wiring and plumbing is a disruptive job, involving lifting floors and chasing out plaster walls, so find out exactly what is required and complete the work before making any cosmetic improvements.
- Old pipework can be very furred up, leading to poor hot and cold flow, knocking or rattling sounds and other noises at worst it can lead to burst pipes. Consider a pressurized plumbing system, rather than gravity fed, as it eliminates the need for header tank, thus freeing space, and ensure good pressure on both the hot and cold supplies.
- Changing old piping system to a new modern piping system will save you money on heating water cost. Copper pipes holds up hot water quicker than the old galvanised pipes.
- It is essential to update electrics of a home if it has not be rewired for some years. Most of the old house still do have a fuse box by the meter, you might probably needs to rewire the house and install a modern DB system with earth linkage for safety.
- Few extra Plugs will add value to your home and in some cases it might be worth opting for attractive face plate for plugs and HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEM. Updating wiring add extractor fans in bathrooms, update the lighting systems and use of LED Lighting will really add value and attract buyers.
- With today technology every home deserve to have a smart home system with fast internet, Wi-Fi system, advanced security Systems, building management system, Your home need to notify you the home owner when there any changes in your home and you can control it from your fingertip anywhere anytime around the world.
Our Renovation divisions specialize on the following:
- Led lighting
- Gas installations
We provide a comprehensive range of professional building services to residential and commercial clients in South African and Southern African countries. Whether you are extending, replacement windows, a new garage new bathroom, or updating your kitchen or indeed any project that requires a competitive, reliable and experienced builders, Yarona Building are the local builders of choice.
Our Service offers value for money and a personal professional service, and the majority of our business comes from word of mouth recommendations from our many satisfied clients.
Call us today to check your home and give you our ideas on how to improve your home and add value before you start your renovating. We are here to help you.